Cabin With Beautiful Mountain View
The outstanding feature of this mountain vacation cabin near Stevens Pass is the fantastic view of Mt. Baring looming above the sparkling clear water of scenic Skykomish River framed by the cabin’s panoramic windows.
The cabin is perfect for a romantic getaway with a cushy sofa surrounding the freestanding fireplace making the cabin super cozy and romantic. On clear nights you can turn off the lights and star gaze while cuddling next to a crackling fire inside the cabin.
Relax in your own steaming hot tub while soaking in the fantastic river and mountain views.
This is our largest and most comfortable cabin and easily accommodates four people for a friends weekend getaway near Seattle, with two beds and two futons. The dining table expands for evening board games.
- 1200 sq ft cabin accommodates 1- 4 (5 if includes young child/children)
- Loft - queen bed, full futon, accessed via stairs that are not steep
- Downstairs bedroom - king bed, full futon
- One bath with tub/shower combo
- Towels and all bedding provided
- Fully equipped kitchen – dishes, pans, dishwasher
- Wood stove/freestanding fireplace
- Private hot tub with river and mountain views
- Semi-private location on Skykomish River
- River and/or mountain views from most room
- 32″ TV 250 channels, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 32″ TV in bedroom with separate programming & DVD player
- Charcoal grill
- Dining table, chairs & rocking chairs on deck in summer
- Camp fire ring
- Low bank access to the Skykomish River
- Free wireless internet
- Storage room for ski & hiking equipment
- Covered carport
- Smoking is OK outside
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean, well appointed and well maintained
- 25-30 mins west of Stevens Pass
Arrival Time 5:00pm; departure time 1:00pm
Mountain View makes a great Stevens Pass rental cabin as it has a bonus room for storing equipment, as well as a washer/dryer for drying wet ski clothing.