This dog friendly vacation cabin rental is on a scenic river in western Washington state, in a rural mountainous area 60 miles northeast of Seattle. Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental vacation cabin is completely remodeled with electric fireplace, cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique with a no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that dogs and kids love.
The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy.
Outdoor recreationists will love the cabin’s closeness to three wilderness areas and a national forest. Great hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, mountain biking, skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing are practically out the cabin’s front door.
After a day of playing (or relaxing), your own steaming hot tub just a few steps out the front door awaits you. The deck is completely covered so you don’t get cold and wet getting to the hot tub. Guests love that the hot tub is in a woodsy setting but still has a river view.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the Skykomish River. Lounge chairs, table & chairs, and fire pit are on the beach in the summer. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach, or have a beach fire under the stars. Note: burn ban currently in effect until end of September.
The covered deck with dining table and chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather, and can be used year-round.
Interior cabin amenities:
- 800 sq ft cabin accommodates 4 people
- Non-holiday rates $135-$165. No cleaning fee if cabin is left clean
- Two bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin for privacy
- Main bedroom has cushy king bed, TV, DVD player, writing desk
- Second bedroom with bunk beds (full, twin) available when there are more than two people. Note: top bunk not suitable for small children as it does not have a side rail
- One bathroom with shower
- Sheets and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots & pans, cooking utensils, some pantry items
- Electric fireplace
- 32″ TV w/ Netflix & Pandora, 250+ channels, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD player
- Free WiFi
- River view from most rooms
- Up to two quiet mature flea-free dogs allowed with additional fee
- Good storage for longer vacations
Exterior Cabin Amenities:
- Outdoor covered hot tub with river view
- Semi-private location
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring
- No-bank access to a rocky/sandy beach on the south fork Skykomish River
- Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Covered deck with dining table & chairs
- Table, chairs, fire pit and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Discounted midweek and weekly rates (excluding July, August & some holidays)
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- Roads are plowed when there is snow but AWD, 4WD or chains may be needed at times in winter
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon