Dog Friendly Cabin Washington State
Sky Beach Cabin is a dog friendly vacation rental cabin only fifty steps from a Washington state scenic river in the Cascade Mountains of western Washington 60 miles from Seattle on a unique no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that kids and dogs love. Note: Beach not accessible during high water.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington summer vacation rental with easy access to the river where table, chairs and firepit await you on a rocky/sandy beach. Enjoy your coffee in the morning sun next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above, and evening beach fires under the stars. The covered deck provides an alternative in inclement weather.
Caribbean beach bungalow rustic on the outside, this Washington cabin rental with hot tub is completely remodeled inside with cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor. The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy for two couples or allowing parents to have alone time.
Outdoor enthusiastists will love the cabin’s location as it is close to three wildnerness areas and a national forest that have outstanding hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, Stevens Pass mountain bike park, Stevens Pass skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing.
- 800 sq ft cabin accommodates 4 (5 if includes child/children)
- Two bedrooms on separate ends of the cabin for privacy
- One bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots, and dishwasher
- Private hot tub
- Semi-private location on a wooded lot
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ limited satellite, DVD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD/CD player
- Gas BBQ
- Camp fire ring next to deck
- Beach fire pit in the summer
- No-bank (level path) direct access to a sandy/rocky beach on the Skykomish River Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Up to two quiet dogs allowed
- Free wireless internet
- Covered deck with dining area
- Table, chairs, umbrella and recliners on beach during the summer
- River views from most rooms
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted midweek, off-season (Nov, April) and weekly rates
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained by the owner
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon