Dog Friendly Cabin
Pet (dog) friendly vacation rental cabin on a scenic mountain river in western Washington, 60 miles northeast of Seattle.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique as it has a no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that kids and dogs love.
Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental vacation cabin is completely remodeled with electric fireplace, cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor. The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy.
Outdoor recreationists will love the cabin’s close proximity to three wildnerness areas and a national forest providing outstanding hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, a mountain bike park, skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing. Your own steaming hot tub just out the front door with river view awaits you after a fun day outdoors.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the Skykomish River where lounge chairs and fire pit (seasonal) await you on a rocky/sandy beach. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach. The covered deck with dining table & chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather.
Hover cursor on desired date on availability calendar to display rates starting at $135/night midweek. Weekly rates start @ $895.
- Cabin is 800 sq ft
- Accommodates 4 people
- Two bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin for privacy
- One bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots, and dishwasher
- Covered hot tub
- Electric fireplace with glowing logs
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ Netflix & Pandora, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring
- No-bank (level path) access to a rocky/sandy beach on the so fork Skykomish River Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Up to two quiet mature flea-free dogs allowed at an additional charge
- Covered deck with dining table & chairs
- Table, chairs, fire pit and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- River views from most rooms
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted midweek and weekly rates (excluding July,August)
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- Roads are plowed when there is snow but AWD, 4WD or chains may be needed at times
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon