Dog Friendly Cabin
Dog friendly vacation rental cabin on a scenic mountain river in western Washington, 60 miles northeast of Seattle.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique with a no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that dogs and kids love.
Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental vacation cabin is completely remodeled with electric fireplace, cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor. The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy.
Outdoor recreationists will love the cabin’s close proximity to three wilderness areas and a national forest. The cabin is close to outstanding hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, a mountain bike park, skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing. Your own steaming hot tub just out the front door awaits you after a fun day outdoors.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the Skykomish River where seasonal lounge chairs and fire pit await you on a rocky/sandy beach. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach. The covered deck with dining table and chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather.
- Cabin is 800 sq ft
- Accommodates 4 people
- Two bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin for privacy
- Main bedroom has king bed, TV, DVD player, writing desk
- Second bedroom with bunk beds (full, twin) available when there are more than two people
- One bathroom with shower
- Sheets and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots & pans
- Covered hot tub
- Electric fireplace with glowing logs
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ Netflix & Pandora, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Semi-private location
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring
- No-bank (level path) access to a rocky/sandy beach on the So fork Skykomish River Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Up to two quiet mature flea-free dogs allowed at an additional charge
- Covered deck with dining table & chairs
- Table, chairs, fire pit and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- River views from most rooms
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted midweek and weekly rates (excluding July & August)
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- Roads are plowed when there is snow but AWD, 4WD or chains may be needed at times
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon