Dog Friendly Cabin on Skykomish River
This dog friendly vacation rental cabin is on a scenic river in western Washington, in a rural mountainous area 60 miles northeast of Seattle, a great place to escape to from the city.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique with a no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that dogs and kids love.
Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental vacation cabin is completely remodeled with electric fireplace, cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor. The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy.
Outdoor recreationists will love the cabin’s proximity to three wilderness areas and a national forest. The cabin is close to outstanding hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, a mountain bike park, skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing. After a day of playing (or relaxing) your own steaming hot tub just out the front door awaits you.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the Skykomish River with seasonal lounge chairs and fire pit on a rocky/sandy beach. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach. The covered deck with dining table and chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather.
- 800 sq ft cabin accommodates 4 people
- Two bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin for privacy
- Main bedroom has king bed, TV, DVD player, writing desk
- Second bedroom with bunk beds (full, twin) available when there are more than two people
- One bathroom with shower
- Sheets and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots & pans
- Outdoor covered hot tub
- Electric fireplace
- 32″ TV w/ Netflix & Pandora, 250+ channels, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Semi-private location
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring
- No-bank access to a rocky/sandy beach on the south fork Skykomish River
- Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Up to two quiet mature flea-free dogs allowed with additional fee
- Covered deck with dining table & chairs
- Table, chairs, fire pit and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- River view from most rooms
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted midweek and weekly rates (excluding July, August & some holidays)
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- Roads are plowed when there is snow but AWD, 4WD or chains may be needed at times
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon