Dog Friendly Cabin
Pet (dog) friendly vacation rental cabin on a scenic mountain river in western Washington 60 miles northeast of Seattle.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique as it has a no-bank level path to a half-mile long beach along the Skykomish River that kids and dogs love.
Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental cabin is completely remodeled with electric fireplace, cushy king bed, terrific kitchen, and “adorable” fishing cabin decor. The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, providing privacy.
Outdoor enthusiastists will love the cabin’s proximity to three wildnerness areas and a national forest providing outstanding hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, Stevens Pass mountain bike park, Stevens Pass skiing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing. Your own steaming hot tub just out the front door with river view awaits you after a fun day outdoors.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the river where table, chairs and umbrella await you on a rocky/sandy beach in the summer. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach. The covered deck with table & chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather.
- Cabin is 800 sq ft
- Accommodates 4 people
- Two bedrooms on separate ends of the cabin for privacy
- One bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots, and dishwasher
- Private hot tub
- Semi-private location on a wooded lot
- Electric fireplace with realistic looking flames and glowing logs
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ limited satellite, DVD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- 26″ flat screen TV in main bedroom with DVD/CD player
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring next to deck
- No-bank (level path) direct access to a rocky/sandy beach on the south fork Skykomish River Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Up to two quiet flea-free dogs allowed at an additional charge
- Free wireless internet
- Covered deck with dining table & chairs
- Table, chairs, umbrella and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- River views from most rooms
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted midweek, off-season (Nov, April) and weekly rates
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon