Romantic Getaway Cabin With River View Hot Tub
Washington state rental vacation cabin with lots of romantic ambience offered in this cozy chalet style cabin. Soaring cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, river view from the loft bed and romantic balcony. Perfect for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekend getaways.
The cabin also appeals to nature lovers with nearby fantastic hiking including easy walks in the woods, whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, and rock climbing in the spectacularly beautiful Cascade Mountains.
For those who just want a relaxing Washington vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider next to the gas fireplace. The private hot tub located near river bank’s edge is romantic and relaxing listening to the river “whisper” by. This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
This clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities is available at lower midweek rental rates because it is managed and maintained by the owner. Place cursor on desired date on calendar to display rate starting at $145/night. Go to rates page for weekly rate starting at $945.
Note: Dogs were allowed at this cabin in 2014. If you have a dog allergy, Mountain View is an alternative option.
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates 2 adults, 2 children
- Not suitable for young children due to abrupt riverbank
- Loft with queen – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen bed
- One bathroom with shower
- Towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Propane gas fireplace provides heat & ambience on cool nights (seasonal)
- Sofa with two recliners
- Private hot tub with river, forest and mountain views
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ 250 channels, Netflix on demand, Pandora
- DVD/CD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- Free wireless internet
- Charcoal grill
- Fire bowl
- Medium-bank easy access to the Skykomish River
- Easy access from river for kayakers
- Board games
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 25 mins west of Stevens Pass
- 90 mins northeast of Seattle
Arrival Time 3pm; departure time 11am