Romantic Getaway Cabin With River View Hot Tub
Washington state rental cabin with lots of romantic ambience offered in this cozy chalet style cabin. Soaring cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, river view from the loft bed and balcony. Perfect for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays and honeymoons, as well just getting together for a quiet weekend.
The cabin also appeals to nature lovers with an abundance of nearby fantastic hiking including easy walks in the woods, whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, Stevens Pass skiing, and rock climbing in the spectacular Cascade Mountains.
For those who just want a relaxing Washington vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider next to the gas fireplace. The private hot tub located at river bank’s edge is romantic and relaxing listening to the river “whisper” by. This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
This clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities is available at lower midweek rental rates because it is managed and maintained by the owner. Place cursor on desired date on calendar to display rate. Go to rates page for weekly rate starting at $875.
Whispering Waters is pet (dog) friendly.
- 650 sq ft cabin accommodates 1-4
- Loft with queen – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes & pans (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace
- Recliner sofa
- Private hot tub with river, forest and mountain views
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ 250 channels, DVD/CD player, stereo receiver
- wireless internet
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring
- Medium-bank easy access to the Skykomish River
- Easy access from river for kayakers
- Board games
- Front porch with rocking chairs
- Discounted weekly rates
- Smoking is OK outside
- Up to two clean quiet dogs allowed
- Not suitable for young children due to abrupt riverbank
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 25 mins west of Stevens Pass
Arrival Time 3pm; departure time 11am