Cozy Charming Romantic Getaway Cabin With River and MountainView Hot Tub
Washington state cabin rental with lots of romantic ambiance. This small chalet style rental cabin has a rock gas fireplace, river view from the loft king bed, and romantic balcony. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekends. Located 60 miles from Seattle on the Skykomish River surrounded by the spectacularly beautiful Cascade Mountains.
The cabin is located in Baring, Washington with nearby whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, skiing, rock climbing, and fantastic hiking. The cabin is 23 miles west of Stevens Pass ski mountain. You don’t have to drive over a pass to get to the cabin if coming from the west. The roads from the Seattle area are snow-free most of the winter, but one should be prepared for winter conditions when coming to the mountains approximately late November to March.
For those who are looking for a relaxing mountain vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider chair next to the seasonal gas fireplace in the cool seasons.
Relax in the private hot tub listening to the river whisper by. Or use the 50 jets to massage sore muscles. The hot tub is only a few steps from the door with a great mountain and river view.
This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
Whispering Waters is a clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities at affordable midweek rates as it is owner managed. Check rates starting at $135/night on availability calendar.
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates up to 4
- Loft with king bed – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Quality towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace provides seasonal supplemental heat & ambiance
- Lazy Boy sofa seats three with two built-in recliners
- Glider chair next to fireplace
- 32″ flat screen TV in sitting area w/ 250+ channels, Netflix, Pandora, stereo receiver (to amplify TV sound-no radio reception), Ipod connector
- 32″ flat screen TV in loft w/ DVD player only
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate mix
- Free wireless wifi
- Telephone with long distance calling
- Board games & puzzles
- Stevens Pass discounted lift vouchers with stay
- Hot tub with river and mountain view Note: the hot tub will be covered with a roof by mid-October
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit by river bank with mountain and river view
- Horse shoes
- Lounge chairs (seasonal)
- Medium-bank easy river access
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 25 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- 90 minutes northeast of Seattle
- Self check-in arrival anytime after 3pm; departure by 11am
Start booking your Stevens Pass romantic getaway hot tub cabin now by checking availability.