Washington state cabin rental with lots of romantic ambiance. This small chalet style cabin has a soaring cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, river view from the loft king bed, and romantic balcony. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekend getaways. Located only 60 miles from Seattle on the Skykomish River surrounded by the spectacularly beautiful Cascade Mountains.
The cabin is located in Baring, Washington with nearby fantastic hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, and rock climbing in the beautiful Cascade Mountains.
For those who just want a relaxing mountain vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider next to the gas fireplace.
Relax in the private hot tub by river bank’s edge listening to the river “whisper” by. This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
Whispering Waters is a clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities for rent at affordable midweek rates as it is owner managed. Check rates starting at $135/night on availability calendar (tap available dates), go to rates page for weekly rate, or request a quote.
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates up to 4
- Loft with king bed – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Quality towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace provides seasonal supplemental heat & ambiance
- Lazy Boy sofa seats three with two built-in recliners
- Glider chair next to fireplace
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ 250 channels, Netflix, Pandora
- DVD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- Coffee, tea, sugar, creamer
- Free wireless internet
- Telephone with long distance calling
- Board games & puzzles
- Hot Tub overlooking the river
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit by the river
- Dining table & chairs in summer close to river bank
- Lounge chairs (seasonal)
- Medium-bank easy river access
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 23 miles west of Stevens Pass
- 90 minutes northeast of Seattle
Arrival Time 3pm; departure time 11am