Cozy Charming Cabin With Romantic Ambiance and River View Hot Tub
Washington cabin rental with lots of romantic ambiance. This cozy chalet style cabin has a soaring cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, river view from the loft bed, and romantic balcony. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekend getaways.
The cabin also appeals to nature lovers with nearby fantastic hiking whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, and rock climbing in the beautiful Cascade Mountains.
For those who just want a relaxing Washington vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider next to the gas fireplace. Relax in the private hot tub by river bank’s edge listening to the river “whisper” by. This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
This clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities is available at affordable midweek rates as it is managed and maintained by the owner. Place cursor on desired date on calendar to display rate starting at $135/night. Go to rates page for weekly rate starting at $950.
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates up to 4
- Loft with queen – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom full bed
- One bathroom with shower
- Quality towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Propane gas fireplace provides seasonal supplemental heat & ambiance
- Lazy Boy sofa seats three with two built-in recliners
- Glider chair next to fireplace
- Private hot tub
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ 250 channels, Netflix, Pandora
- DVD/CD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- Coffee, tea, sugar, creamer
- Free wireless internet
- Charcoal grill
- Campfire bowl
- Medium-bank easy access to the Skykomish River
- Easy access from river for kayakers
- Board games
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 23 miles west of Stevens Pass
- 90 mins northeast of Seattle
Arrival Time 3pm; departure time 11am
Stevens Pass lift vouchers $50 with cabin stay.