Cozy Charming Romantic Getaway Cabin With River View Hot Tub
Washington state cabin rental with lots of romantic ambiance. This small chalet style rental cabin has a soaring cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, river view from the loft king bed, and romantic balcony. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekends. Located 60 miles from Seattle on the Skykomish River surrounded by the spectacularly beautiful Cascade Mountains.
The cabin is located in Baring, Washington with nearby fantastic hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, and rock climbing. The cabin is 23 miles west of Stevens Pass. You don’t have to drive over a pass if coming from the west. The roads from the Seattle area are snow-free most of the winter, but one should be prepared for winter conditions when coming to the mountains approximately late November to March.
For those who are looking for a relaxing mountain vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or stay cozy warm in the glider chair next to the gas fireplace.
Relax in the private hot tub listening to the river “whisper” by. The covered hot tub is only a few steps from the front door.
This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
Whispering Waters is a clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities at affordable midweek rates as it is owner managed. Check rates starting at $125/night on availability calendar (tap available dates), or click for an instant quote (tap “detailed price”. Note: the quote includes a $200 refundable security deposit).
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates up to 4
- Loft with king bed – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Quality towels and sheets provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace provides seasonal supplemental heat & ambiance
- Lazy Boy sofa seats three with two built-in recliners
- Glider chair next to fireplace
- 32″ flat screen TV w/ 250 channels, Netflix, Pandora
- DVD player, stereo receiver, Ipod connector
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Free wireless internet
- Telephone with long distance calling
- Board games & puzzles
- Hot tub overlooking the river
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit by river bank with mountain view
- Dining table & chairs close to river bank (seasonal)
- Lounge chairs (seasonal)
- Medium-bank easy river access
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 23 miles west of Stevens Pass
- 90 minutes northeast of Seattle
- Self check-in arrival anytime after 3pm; departure by 11am
Stevens Pass lift vouchers $50+tax with cabin stay
Start booking your romantic getaway hot tub cabin near Stevens Pass now by checking availability.