Dog Friendly River Cabin Close to Stevens Pass
Midweek rate $125/night remainder of January 2018.
Sky Beach Cabin is a small dog friendly vacation cabin rental on a scenic mountain river close to Stevens Pass ski area. The cabin is on the west side of Stevens Pass, so you don’t have to drive over a snowy pass to get to the cabin.
Beach bungalow rustic on the outside; inside this rental vacation cabin has been completely remodeled. The cabin has an updated terrific kitchen, electric fireplace, comfortable new king bed, in addition to “adorable” fishing cabin decor.
The advantage of the bungalow layout is the bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin, therefore providing privacy for two couples or a small family.
Outdoor recreationists will love the cabin’s closeness to three wilderness areas and a national forest. Great hiking, whitewater rafting & kayaking, mountain biking, Stevens Pass skiing, snow shoeing, seasonal fishing, and rock climbing are practically out the cabin’s front door. Leashed dogs are allowed on most of the trails.
After a day of playing, relax in your own private steaming hot tub just a few steps out the front door. Unlike most cabins, you’re completely under cover from door to tub so you don’t get cold and wet getting to the relaxing warmth of the hot tub.
Guests love being in a woodsy setting in addition to having a river view from the hot tub.
Sky Beach Cabin is unique with a no-bank path to a half-mile long rocky/sandy beach along the Skykomish River that dogs and kids love. No other cabin in this area has access to this kind of river beach.
Sky Beach Cabin makes a great Washington state summer vacation rental with easy access to the river. Lounge chairs, dining table & chairs, and fire pit are on the beach in the summer. Enjoy relaxing next to the river with majestic Mt Baring looming above while the river laps gently on the beach, or have a beach fire under the stars. Your dog will love the opportunity to swim. The river immediately in front of the cabin is not whitewater, with a gentle flow and some deep pools for swimming or fishing.
The covered deck with dining table and chairs provides an alternative in inclement weather, available year-round.
- 800 sq ft cabin accommodates 4 people and two dogs
- Non-holiday cabin rental rates start at $135 (check rates on availability calendar)
- Two bedrooms on opposite ends of the cabin for privacy
- Main bedroom has king bed, TV, DVD player, writing desk, closet
- Second bedroom has bunk beds (full, twin). To keep rates low this room is only available when there are more than two people, or for an additional fee. Note: top bunk not suitable for small children as it does not have a side rail
- One bathroom with shower
- Sheets and towels provided
- Well equipped kitchen includes dishes, pots & pans, utensils, some pantry items
- Electric fireplace
- 32″ TV, roku TV, Netflix, DVD player, stereo, Ipod connector
- 32″ TV in main bedroom with smart DVD player
- Free WiFi
- River view from most rooms
- Up to two quiet mature flea-free dogs allowed with additional fee
- Good storage for longer vacations
- Discounted Stevens Pass ski lift vouchers with stay
- Covered private hot tub with river view
- Semi-private location
- Charcoal grill
- Camp fire ring in front yard with river view
- No-bank access to a rocky/sandy beach on the south fork Skykomish River. Note: beach may be inaccessible when the river level is high
- Covered deck with dining table, chairs, grill and river view
- Small deck off main bedroom with mountain view
- Table, chairs, fire pit, and lounge chairs on beach in the summer
- Partial Mt Baring view from the bedroom and hot tub
- Smoking is OK outside
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- 30 minutes west of Stevens Pass ski mountain
- Stevens Pass ski/stay packages available
- 90 minutes NE of Seattle
- Snow plowing is done when needed to keep the road open; but AWD, 4WD, chains and high clearance vehicle may be needed at times in winter (approximately mid-December to mid-February)
Arrival Time after 4pm; departure time by 12 noon