Cozy Riverside Romantic Mountain Cabin Hot Tub With River and Mountain View
Washington state cabin rental with lots of romantic ambiance. The small chalet style rental cabin has a river view from the loft king bed, romantic balcony, and river rock gas fireplace. Perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and romantic weekends.
Located 60 miles from Seattle on the Skykomish River surrounded by the spectacularly beautiful Cascade Mountains with great nearby outdoor recreation such as whitewater rafting & kayaking, biking, skiing, rock climbing, and beautiful hiking trails.
For those who are looking for a relaxing mountain vacation, the rocking chairs on the cabin’s front porch provide “front row seats” to watch the Skykomish River go by, or in the cool seasons stay cozy warm in the glider chair next to the seasonal gas fireplace .
Enjoy a relaxing soak in the private hot tub listening to the river whisper by. Or use the jets to massage sore muscles. The covered hot tub is only a few steps from the door with a great mountain and river view.
This is the kind of vacation cabin you won’t want to leave and many of our customers return again and again.
Whispering Waters is a clean, well maintained cabin rental with quality amenities at affordable midweek rates as it is owner managed. Check rates starting at $135/night on availability calendar. Weekly rate starts at $945.
NOTE: There is a unique historic one-lane wood suspension bridge about 100 yards from the rental cabin. Repairs are being done (during the day only) until possibly mid October. There will be intermittent hammering, machinery noise and such during the day, some of which will reach the cabin.
The work will not impede access to the cabin, so with the beautiful summer weather it will be a good time to get out hiking, stroll through the woods, and explore this beautiful area. Please contact me email@example.com or call/text 360-793-7616 if you wish to discuss before booking.
- 600 sq ft cabin accommodates up to 3 adults (or 2 adults & 2 children)
- Loft with king bed – note: stairs are a little steep & narrow
- Downstairs bedroom queen
- One bathroom with shower
- Quality towels and sheets provided
- Kitchen with dishes, pans, cooking utensils, etc. (no dishwasher)
- Gas fireplace provides seasonal supplemental heat and ambiance
- Lazy Boy sofa seats three with two built-in recliners
- Glider chair next to fireplace
- 32″ flat screen TV in sitting area w/ Dish TV, Netflix, Pandora, stereo receiver (to amplify TV sound-no radio reception), Ipod connector
- 32″ flat screen TV in loft w/ DVD player only
- Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate mix
- Telephone with long distance calling
- Board games & puzzles
- Stevens Pass discounted lift vouchers with stay
- Hot tub with river and mountain view
- Rocking chairs on front porch
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit by river bank with mountain and river view
- Horse shoes
- Lounge chairs (seasonal)
- Medium-bank easy river access
- Semi-private location with landscaping to provide privacy
- Smoking is OK outdoors
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- May not be suitable for small children due to water hazards and abrupt bank
- Close to great outdoor recreation
- Cabin is clean and well maintained
- 25 minutes west of Stevens Pass
- Stevens Pass ski/stay packages available
- 90 minutes northeast of Seattle
- Self check-in arrival anytime after 3pm; departure by 11am
Start booking your romantic getaway hot tub cabin now by checking availability.